1660 North Point Street
Enter into the courtyard of 1660 North Point and leave the bustle of the city behind you. This special Mediterranean Revival-style residence has been masterfully designed around a beautiful central courtyard where a mature magnolia tree takes center stage.
A celebration of nature and natural light, the gracious floor plan allows for every room to enjoy abundant light and outlooks of the home’s generous outdoor spaces.
- Built in 1933
- Mediterranean Revival-style residence
- Masterfully designed around a central courtyard
- The mature magnolia tree stretches to the rooftop terrace
- 4 light-filled bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Stately front living room with fireplace
- Spacious & elegant dining room
- Beautifully preserved period details
- Inlaid wood floors in the entry foyer
- Crown molding features an intricate silhouette
- Kitchen & dining area overlooks the park-like garden
- The courtyard features lovely ironwork
- Master bedroom suite includes a full bathroom
- Rooftop terrace with views of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge
- 2,945+/- sq. ft. per tax records
- Extra deep lot (approx. 137 ft deep)
- Professionally landscaped rear garden
- Firepit, herb gardens and mature magnolia tree
- Bonus room, laundry and full bath at ground level
- Two car parking in the garage
Dining, shopping and outdoor adventure are just moments from your front door at 1660 North Point. This Marina location is highly coveted and offers the best of city living near Chestnut Street, Marina Green, the Presidio and Fort Mason.
Located approximately three miles north of Downtown San Francisco, the Marina is where affluence and history combine to create a truly unique neighborhood. You will find a variety of beautiful homes and condos in the Marina District, including Mediterranean-style villas and upgraded row houses with their own ground-floor garages. The Marina District is in an ideal location for those who love the outdoors, but still want to live near the heart of San Francisco. Residents of the Marina District are just a 20-minute bus ride from the Financial District, and less than a 40-minute bus ride from Google headquarters. The base of the Golden Gate Bridge is less than a mile from the Marina District, and the Palace of Fine Arts, one of the Marina’s most historic landmarks and an architectural marvel, is just a few blocks away.
If you love the outdoors, the Marina District is within a few blocks of Crissy Fields, a lush green scape that is perfect for a variety of activities. The beach provides majestic views of the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge, and is ideal for kitesurfing, kite flying, running, or just laying back and soaking in the sun. Residents of the Marina District can take care of just about everything they need within a few blocks of their doorstep. The Safeway located on the corner of Marina Boulevard and Buchanan Street makes it easy to keep your refrigerator and pantry full, and the nearby U.S. Post Office will help you with any package and mailing needs. Anytime you need a new iPhone or Apple Watch, the Apple store on Chestnut Street will ensure you always have convenient access to the latest technology.